Tickets are issued on behalf of the Organization (Butik Ent. d.o.o.) responsible for organizing Butik Festival 2022 and is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The event or part of it may be recorded live for use in the form of sound recordings, video recordings, and any other means of audio and audiovisual reproductions. The purchaser of this ticket agrees to participate in the said recordings and grants all necessary consents for Performers Protection Act.
- Once a ticket is purchased it can’t be exchanged or refunded (statutory rights not affected). None of the promoters, performers, sponsors, or venue and ticket outlets shall be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any property loss, destruction, or the which shall be entirely at the Holders own risk save where and to the extent that same arises from breach of contract (not due to an event of unforeseen circumstances) by, or the negligent act or omission of, such promoters, performers, sponsors, venue or ticket outlets.
- Upon entry to the festival grounds, your ticket will be exchanged for a festival wristband, which will allow you to exit and enter the festival grounds freely. From that moment on, the entry ticket is no longer valid. The holder of this ticket declares that he/she is informed about the rules, which Butik Ent. d.o.o. has posted on the festival website, and that he/she fully accepts those rules. If the holder does not adhere to the rules, posted on an event website or abuses the ticket or the event wristband in any way, he/she will be removed and banned from the venue and/or handed over to the competent authorities.
- Butik Ent. d.o.o. reserves the right to modify parts of the artist billing in line with the event concept. In case of such modification, the entry ticket is equally valid, can not be returned and no additional fee will be requested. All possible changes will be announced on www.butikfestival.com and/or official social media, so please check it regularly.
- This festival ticket includes camping and is only valid for the specified dates, does not cover such additions and in that case, up-charges may appear. Early Arrival will be charged extra and are payable on site at your arrival or online via www.butikfestival.com.
- In case the event is cancelled, the ticket can be returned at the shop, where it was bought within a 30 days period and under the rules and conditions of the shop, where the ticket was bought. In case of event cancellation, changes of dates, or any other changes, regarding the event, the additional expenses (public or organized transportation, private travel arrangements, accommodations, and/or others) will not be reimbursed.
- Butik Ent. d.o.o. reserves the right to refuse admittance to the ground or any part of the ground or to remove any person or persons from the ground for reasons of public safety, overcrowding, or otherwise as the Organizers will have no liability for any damage or loss whether consequential or otherwise save that the Organization will refund to the owner of a valid ticket the face value of the ticket.
- Ticketholder is responsible for the care of the ticket after purchase. Sellers/agents are not responsible for damage or loss of tickets. Admission by full ticket only – no re-admission unless by prior arrangement.
BUY YOUR TICKETS FROM AUTHORISED OUTLETS ONLY, THOSE SEEKING TO GAIN ADMISSION USING A COUNTERFEIT TICKET WILL BE PROSECUTED.
- Holder assumes all risk of injury and all responsibility for property loss, destruction, or theft and releases promoters, performers, sponsors, venue, ticket outlets, and their employees from any liability thereafter, save that nothing in this clause shall exclude or purport to exclude promoters, performers, sponsors, venue, ticket outlets and their employee’s liability to the Holder for (a) any personal injury or death caused by any such party’s negligence or (b) fraudulent acts.
- Before entering, all attendees will be subject to a search in a manner permissible under the law. In the interests of public safety where offensive materials are found, anyone refusing to consent to personal search will be denied entry.
- The making of a recording of a performer’s performance without their prior consent in writing is a criminal offence. The use of professional cameras or recording equipment without Organizators approval is prohibited.
- The event will take place in the matter of sun or rain. Tickets cannot be used for promotional purposes unless permitted by the Organizer. Tickets may not be resold for more than face value.
Thank you for your understanding.